Monday, June 13, 2016

The 7 deadly sins: Wrath


Picture info:

Daniel is a Illusion spirit Gino
Face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:

Not so long ago I posted the first photo's of the 7 deadly sins shoots I did. And this is the second set of photo's.
These was my original plan when I started making photo's for this challenge. But I decided on entering the pictures I made of Trez instead of these as they are bordering on violating the forum's rules. And I do not want to get into trouble on that forum over a picture. But I did really want to share these pics as I absolutely adore them and it shows you just who Daniel really is. Daniel is not a very nice and kind person. He was brought up to kill, and he get's a great thrill out of doing it. The baseball bat is one of his favorite weapons. And he will not shy away from killing someone slowly if he can.
In this case he murdered one of my characters of whom I sold his head days before. Thought it was fitting hihi. A farewell to Ryden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.