Thursday, June 16, 2016

A question for my readers

When I first started out with this blog I did more that just post my  best pictures and tell you about my doll adventures.
I also made blog posts about new dolls that companies were releasing. Honestly I have no idea why I stopped doing this. But I cam across many of those posts when I was spring cleaning my blog posts. And that made me think. Would my blog readers like to see posts like these back on my blog?
So I am turning to you, my readers!
I need you!! yes YOU!!! to help me make my blog better by answering a little question.

Would you like to see me make blog posts about new doll releases from all the different companies out there?
Please leave your answer in a comment to this post.
Your help is greatly appreciated by yours truly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.