Friday, June 3, 2016

The 7 deadly sins: vanity


Picture info:

Trez is a dollndoll king lucian
Face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:
First of all.  Soorrryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! to all of you, my followers, for my absence here on my blog.
I should be ashamed of myself for not being active here at all. I need to admit that  have been very very busy and been using Instagram, as it is just a little quicker that blogging. BUT! I have not forgotten about my blog. Not at all. I have been hoarding awesome pictures I wanted to share with you.
Two of those pictures are the ones you see above.
For a photo challenge on a local forum we needed to make pictures of one of the seven deadly sins.
At first I choose do to wrath, but my pictures were a bit edge and might clash with the rules of the forum so I decided to choose another sin and ended up picking vanity. And Trez is the perfect boy to portrait  this sin.
As he is indeed a little vain with his perfectly groomed hair, his fancy outfit and ofcourse that damn mirror he is holding.
This shoot did require a little bit of behind the scenes magic, but the pictures turned out soooo well. I adore them.
Ofcourse I will post the pictures I made of Wrath here on my blog as well. just because I didn't post them on the forum doesn't mean you won'get to see them.
I am dubbing on doing the other 5 sins as well. It would be awesome to do, I think. I am going to rake my brain to see if I can find the idea's for the other five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.