Saturday, June 4, 2016

Big Spring Blog Clean up

*picks up her broom and starts sweeping.*
Today I started a big spring clean up on my blog.
I noticed I had a lot of blog posts up from which the picture had gone missing, and I can not seem to find out where they went.
I don't like having blog posts on my blog that evolve all around the picture, but there is no picture to be seen. So I decided that if I could not find the pictures, I should delete those posts.
What is the use of keeping them, when there is nothing in them to show?
I deleted a little over 60 blog posts.
No worries though. I still have more than 300 posts for you to see and read, there is still plenty left.
And ofcourse there are many more new ones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.