Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Two new boys

I have a confession to make.
I broke my new years resolution, big time. *oops*

At the very beginning of this year I made a promise to myself to not buy any more heads unless  there is a body attached to it.
Wellllllllll......Atleast I stuck to my resolution for almost a month. *insert guilty weak smile*

One night me and my best friend were plotting with our doll chara's and when we got talking on how two of our dolls would meet up in their story line we came to the conclusion that the couple we had was not going to work out so well. That is when I somewhat jokingly said I had a chara I made up for Cat's story was still available. His name is Trajan or Trey for short and he is Cat's uncle.
Just a few moments later I ended up adding Trey to my wishlist of dolls planning on buying him when I got a change to get him with body.
But what I had not seen coming is that only a day later that very same friend apped me a picture of a doll a mutual doll friend was selling. And it was perfect. Perfect for Trey.
And within 24 hours I found myself coming to a deal with the seller to buy the doll from her.
I still can not believe it all went to very fast.
24 hours was all it took for me to break my promise. But then again, the head is very pretty. And honestly I am not regretting anything so far.
I made the payment today, and now I have to wait for an opportunity to go and pick him up, which will probably be in a week or two. So exited!!!! My handsome incubus man is coming home!
I am still keeping his mold a little bit of a secret still. So keep an eye out for more news on him.

But that is not all.
I was checking the new messages on a dutch BJD forum when I saw that YasminBJD had a DOD ducan on a feeler sale.
I am a HUGE fan of DOD and I already have 3 of their dolls. And the ducan was one I had on my wishlist. So I contacted her about it and only a couple of days later  the deal was made.
I have to admit I love trading/selling with her. She is so very nice and awesome!
I also made the payment for him today and to top it off I get the honor of doing the face-up of one of her dolls too as part of the buy.
He is going to be Varlow, who is a friend and co-worker of Aspen my DOD dream head 4

I really can not wait for both of my new man to come home.
If all goes well Varlow should be here somewhere this week.

And to make time pass by quickly I will throw myself onto doing a new face-up on one of my Hujoo Yomi's and work on a face-up commission for Vejitadmc's Luts Blanchet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.