Saturday, January 31, 2015

From the dark


Picture info:

Lucien is a Dollzone raymond and belongs to: AmariexCiryatan
Face-up: By me

The story behind the picture:

A dark room, a single light and one hell of a handsome doll.

I have had the pleasure of having this man for a sleepover for a few weeks not and yesterday I found myself making pictures of the face-up I did on him for my portfolio.
I had my studio lights out to make good and clear pictures and as I put his aside and wanted to take some pictures of another doll I have for a sleepover I found that the dark corner and the light of a single studio light was making one hell of a wonderful picture. So I put everything else aside and started snapping some pictures on black and white and they turned out so pretty. I am in love with how easily this man photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.