Friday, January 9, 2015

New Name

I've done it.

Something I have been wanting to do for quite some time.
I have changed my blog name and url.
I have been growing sick of the old name for quite some time. I had a feeling it just did not fit me anymore.
The reason why I have not changed everything earlier on is the fact that I was afraid people would not be able to find me anymore.
But then I realized that people mostly know me by my name Kyanara and not by my stupid and lame blog title.
So after coming to that conclusion I changed the blog name.
It feels good to finally have my blog and all my other things under the same name "Kyanara"

I hope you all like the new blog name, and will not shoot me for changing it.

(Now to change all the banners and stuffs. It does bring me a whole lot of work XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.