Sunday, January 11, 2015

Let the bodies hit the floor

Today I got some help from my best friend with sorting out, which head suits best on which body.
I have been having headache about the subject for a looong time now sow I was happy my friend wanted to help me out with finally getting it sorted out.

So we undressed all bodies from their top clothes and laid them down on the ground headless.
All the heads went on my desk.

It was so funny to see I had to make pictures of it.
And now  that I am looking back to those pictures I can not help but sing.

 One, nothing wrong with me, 
Two, nothing wrong with me, 
Three, nothing wrong with me, 
Four, nothing wrong with me 
One, somethings gotta give, 
Two, somethings gotta give, 
Three, somethings gotta give 
Let the bodies hit the floor, 
Let the bodies hit the floor,
Let the bodies hit the floor, 
Let the bodies hit the flooooooooor





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.