Thursday, April 20, 2017

New Layout for Blog and website

Hi Everyone.

No, there is nothing wrong with your Computer screen. And yes you are on the right blog.
What happened?
The answer is simple.
What happened is me getting tired of my old layout.
I have been very annoyed for some time with the pink and purple theme of my blog and website, and I felt it just didn't look good anymore. And besides, I thought the color scheme was an assault on the eyes. So I knew deep down it was time to change things up. Make a new layout for both sites that was beautiful and easy on the eyes.
And this is what came out of a long day of editing and making banners and such.
I am absolutely in love with this new simple and neutral design.
I hope you all like this new layout. And I am curious to your feedback on it. Please let me know in the comments what you think.
Also, have a sneak peak at my websites new lay out as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.