Saturday, April 15, 2017

New edit program found


Picture info:
Keoni is an Asleep Eidolon Blueberry
Face-up, wig & Clothes: by me

The story behind the picture:
I recently had to buy a new laptop. My old one died on me after more that 6 years. But that came with a problem. The edit program I used was different. My old laptop had windows 7 and my new one is a windows 10 laptop. Unfortunately the windows 7 program was so much better and had so many more options than the 10 version. For example, I could not sharpen the image any more when it was a little blurry. Now, I have to admit I hardly use any editing in my pictures, except for some brightness, contrast en sharpening here and there. But if the program I used before is not able to do such basic edits, I just would not be able to do anything anymore. So I went in search for a new one and found one today. So here is a picture of Keoni for you made with my 50mm lens, Which I adore, btw.
I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.