Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Clovers


Picture info:
Keiji is a Luts kdf woori
Face-up, Shirt, wig and beanie: By me
Pants by Dollmore
Shoes from Alice's collections

The story behind the picture:
about a week ago we had lovely weather here in the Netherlands and I Decided to bring Keiji out into the garden for a quick shoot with him. We have a huge clover patch in out grass, and I absolutely love clovers. I have a special connections with them for as long as I can remember. So I thought it would be a good idea to plop Keiji amidst the clovers and take some pictures. Ofcourse I had to add the cliche clover in the hair. Cause why not, right? I hope that lovely weather will be back soon, I want to take more dolls out into the garden or out to places with lots of flowers. They make for such pretty pictures. Fingers crossed it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.