Friday, January 29, 2016

Safe with you


Picture info:

Adrien is a doll love Brian
Face-up: By me

The story behind the picture:

I was admiring Adrien's head after I gave him a new face-up, and as he sat there in my hand he looked so pleased and comfortable. Almost as if he was saying he loved me holding him like this. That it made him feel safe and loved.
I just had to snap a picture of it. And I LOVE how it turned out. It looks so fragile and yet full of love to me.
Some people might call me crazy. But this picture for me shows exactly how much TLC I put into my dolls.
The love and care I put into every single doll as I build them from an empty blank shell to a character I love dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.