Thursday, January 21, 2016

puppy love


Picture info:

Joshua (R) is a Leekeworld Lion
Ryden (L) is a Dollndoll king Lucian
both dolls belong to me
face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:
Aren't these two absolutely adorkable together? I honestly never would have thought these two would be this good together. I had thought it would look so weird and way off. But they don't. They are amazing together.
And it seem that Ryden (yes, I renamed Trez to Ryden) can't even manage to look like his normal grumpy self. He actually looks sweet and innocent in some way. So not used to that, but I like it. They sure do belong to one another, that is a fact. No denying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.