Monday, January 4, 2016

Waiting with a friend is always better


Picture info:

Kamdhin is a modded Fairyland feelple 65 Chloe
Maddox is a Luts delf Claus
Both dolls belong to me
Face-ups: by me

The story behind the picture:

Maddox and Kamdhin have been best friends for a really long time. They met when Maddox started to work for the same master Kamdhin was working for and they soon found a they got a long really well. Their friendship is strong and they trust one another with their lives. And there are moment they have a lot of fun be loud act be a little crazy from time to time. Making adventures and amazing memories.
But the are also times where just being together, hanging around in absolute silence is all they need to know they will always be, the friends the are now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.