Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A new face-up.... Bye Bye white stuff

I tried to get rid of the ugly white stuff that has somehow created itself over a course of a couple of days on Aiden's mouth and around his piercing.
I thought that mabye if I removed the piercing and re-aplied some pastel color I could fix things up.
God was I wrong.
By removing the piercing I F##^% things up even more.
So I had to do a total new face-up.
And to be honest, I am glad I did.
He looks amazing now.
No more strange white stuff anymore and I think this face-up look just that bit better that the one before.

Here are some quick snaps of the new face-up




And this one... just because i could



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.