Friday, April 22, 2016

Skateboards & Camera's


Picture info:

Bentley is an Asleep Eidolon Alex on a mirodoll body
Face-up: By me
Miloh is a Switch Huisa on a Leekeworld body
Face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:
I took these pictures for a challenge on a dutch local forum.
I had won the previous challenge with one of my pictures, so I had the chance to choose the next subject. I choose "Doll and their Hobbies" as the new subject. I had been wanting to make some pictures of these two doing just what they are doing in this picture for a long time, and now with this challenge I had the chance to make that idea a reality,
It's where two hobbies come together.
Both Miloh and Bentley are born with skateboards underneath their feet. And Miloh also has a huge passion for photography. So what could be more fun for these two best friends to combine the two things and make some super awesome action shots?
No, I know this is not an action shot. I did want to see if I could make an action shot, but its really hard levitating a doll in mid air, so this shows them planning the next shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.