Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Face-up Commission #66


Picture info:

Face-up commission for rasilverstorm
Mold: Luts SDF winter event head 2015
Face-up by me

The story behind the picture:

This face-up was one I was looking forward to. Not often do I get the request to go nuts with color.
Most of my customers ask for a face-up with natural shades, and smokey eyes. The kind of face-ups I am know for. And I love doing those don't get me wrong. But I also love to work with color, unfortunately those request are not as frequent.
So you can understand how happy I was that I got this commission. Finally after a long time I could go all out with color. My mission was to capture a Male Fairy Princess vibe.
I choose these three colors because I thought they would look amazing with the wig and the outfit this doll would be wearing. And I was allowed to give him freckles! Yay. Hope you can see them. I made them very light so they would not be overpowering.
I 100% adore this sculpt so it was really fun doing his face-up. One day I am going to own one of these heads. I just have to!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.