Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Jam Session


Picture info:

Jules is a Monodee Rich
Brandon is a Dream of doll Dream head 11
both dolls belongs to me
both dolls have default face-ups

The story behind the picture:
Jules (L) and Brandon  are having a little Jam session. Playing all their favorite songs.
And Maybe, just Maybe they are having a little to much fun playing the worst songs ever made and make them sound even worse.

Though this picture is a little older, I still really like it.
In this picture I still had my monodee rich as Jules, whom now has become another character.
I will update you all soon on what happened exactly in a blog new blog post soon, promise!
But for now. Enjoy this fun pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.