Monday, November 30, 2015

Where every song starts


Picture info:

I can not begin to tell you all how much this pictures means to me.
But first of all I should probably tell you all.....
Jules is back! :D
After a few weeks without a solid mold for Jules I found him again. And I am overjoyed to have him back. He is one of my most special characters and I honestly can not do without him in my crew.
A few nights back I was in bed and was thinking about what shoots I could do with my dolls. (yeah I think about that kind of things when I am trying to fall asleep XD)
And this image of Jules, sitting somewhere on the floor of his home, guitar and paper at hand, writing the next new song for the band came rushing to me.
So the very next day I set off to work to make it happen.
Never in a million years would I have expected the picture to turn out this great.
This pic for me is Jules in a nutshell.`
I hope you all will like/love it as much as I do.

Jules is a Monodee roch and belongs to me
face-up: Default

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.