Friday, November 20, 2015

The new Guy


Picture info:

He is a dollzone wing Face-up: by me
The story behind the picture:

Never in a million years would I have thought to ever own a Dollzone head. I am completely honest that there are only a hand full of dollzone dolls I am not weirded out about. (I do not meant to hurt someone's feeling by saying this.) Dollzone, has never really been my cup of tea.
But then this guy came along. I have had the pleasure of doing a face-up on him for his former owner, and I can remember cussing tremendously whilst doing it, he is such a challenge with his lips and eyebrow shape. BUT he turned out lovely that first time and his former owner was happy with him.... But sometimes a doll head is not meant to be yours, and that was the case with him and his former owner. He went up for sale. And for a long time I didn't think of actually being the one to buy him. But last weekend at a large BJD trade meet he called out to me, and I knew he would be perfect for that dollzone body I already had at home.
So he came home with me and a styling session and a new face-up later (which ofcourse was a fresh slice of hell again. Really he is the only head I struggle with, don't know why) I am so happy with how he turned out.
It's still a little unreal for me t have this handsome guy be a part of my crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.