Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer holliday


Summer holiday
I am leaving for a well deserved break from life, better know as summer holiday. I have no idea how well the internet connection is going to be on the campsite and thus can not promise I can be active or not. I will try my best to keep posing some nice pics and things when I am away. Share some pictures of the dolls I will be dragging along with me. (which will be my tiny crew, Keiji, Ember & Sammy)

Pailsey, as you can see, is also ready to go on a sunny retreat. He has packed his bags and is ready to leave. Where he is going?  I have no clue. I do not have the room to bring him along with me so he decided to plan a holiday of his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.