Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello lovelies



Picture info:
Patch is a Dream of doll Code 2 and belongs to me
Face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:
OMG, Patch his new wig arrived yesterday!
I can hear you think. Wait... isn't that the same wig he always wears.
Yes, you are so right.
Why did I get him a new one when he already had one? AND WHY DOES HE LOOK SO DIFFERENT????
I recently reshelled Patch from a leekeworld romeo to a dream of doll code 2 after a buttload of months of bonding issues with the leeke romeo head.
No, it was not an easy choice for me to make as the leeke romeo mold was my oldest doll and had been with me for over 5 years. But I had to make it, for the sake of my bonding with the character.
With that reshell came the change from an sd 9-10 inch head to a sd 7-8 inch head.
Which made the wig I already had two sizes to big for his new shell.
And thus I had to buy him the same wig, just a little smaller.
That wig arrived yesterday and after some styling and struggling with his signature headband I fell in love all over again with this man.
I just love the way his big ears are poking through  and that it's flows so nicely around his face.
Yep i Love love love love love love it and him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.