Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fangs vs Claws


Picture info:

Sabin is a Dikadoll ruber vampire and belongs to me
Face-up by: me

Luca is a luts delf claus and belongs to AmariexCiryatan
Face-up by: AmariexCiryatan

The story behind the picture:

Vampire vs Werewolf The unlikely but very deadly couple Sabin & Luca
But Damn do they look hot together!

Fact is, these two were not supposed to be a couple at all.
Sabin was at first coupled with Esuna and Luca was coupled wit Rhadge.
But for all kinds of different reasons those couples just did not work out the way me and Amarie had wanted them to.
Putting these two together was a quick whim from Amarie and dam did it work out well.
These two fir together so well. Both are very strong willed alpha characters, that together are unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.