Friday, November 28, 2014

Behind the scene's - Round and round we go

Over the many months of this blog's existence you probably have seen many pictures of my dolls, my face-ups and other things I do in the hobby. But never have I told you where it all goes down. Where do I create all those face-ups? Where do my dolls reside when they are not photographed or cuddled with? Where do I keep all my doll related stuff? Well, I thought it was about time I'd show you in a series of behind the scene's posts. 

 This is going to be the very last blog post in the behind the scene's series.
You have seen pictures of my work spaces, my storage cabinets and many many more things.
What more can I possibly show you?

Wellll... how about some video's?
The pictures can only show you so much of my room. But what gives a better idea of the room than a little video?

This first video was made a little while back, right after I finished decorating the room.
Some things have changed over time, but most of it is still the same.
It will give you a good idea of how  it looks when you put all those pictures together.
(p.s. If you look closely you can see my studio lights hiding in the hallway XD)



The second video I am going to show you is one that is one that I made recently. Although a few things did change it's not as much as with the first one.
But this video I made in the dark.
I spend a lot of time in that room.
In the daylight hours I do a lot of the crafts work, because you need the light for that.
But when darkness fall I go back up to that room and just enjoy my dolls.
And this is what the room looks like then,




Well..... that concludes all that I can show you.
There is no secret left of what goes on behind the scene's
I really enjoyed making these posts for you.
I hope you all have enjoyed this little peek behind the curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.