Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New layout Blog and sites

Lately I have been a little irritated with the fact that the sites and the blog did not match all to well with one another. Both had different layouts and different colors and backgrounds and it just irked the freck out of me.

So today I buckled my self down on my couch and spend a whole day stuck in HTML world with colors and wallpapers and layouts. To make a more unified front out the them.
I made a layout for the sites that is identical for all three of them. I made new banners for all four sites that are also all identical, and used the same colors on all four sites.
yes the blog had a different background that the sites, but I think that is not too bad. The blog just didn't look right without a wallpaper for some reason.
And having done all that, I think I succeeded!

Go and have a look at the new layouts!
I hope you like them as much as I do.

www.seeingitcreative.simpsite.nl
www.seeingitcreative-dolls.simpsite.nl
www.seeingitcreative-stories.simpsite.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.