Sunday, October 19, 2014

It started out so innocent (18+ post)


Picture info:
Cameron (bottom) is a Leekworld Kyou and belongs to me
face-up: By me

Noah is a Leekworld Lion and belongs to AmariexCiryatan
Face-up by: AmariexCiryatan

The story behind the picture:
This shoot started out so innocent, we just wanted to shoot some cute couple pictures of Cameron & Noah. Having them pose together in a cute way.... not in a..... welll this was.
But when I pulled out my new spoil of the last fleamarket we went to the idea of the cute was tossed out by the idea of smut.
And then... we got this.
This honestly was my first 18+ shoot I have ever done with my dolls, and considering it is my first shoot like this. I think it turned out just perfect. hihihi #^.^#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.