Monday, August 25, 2014

Face-up Commission #30


Picture info:
Face-up commission for myself
Modded akagidoll Lan
Mods by: Amariexciryatan
Face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:
I was so sad when I discovered that Dunstan had a chip on his lip. Last Sunday I visited a crea meet and brought him along so I could work on his new outfit. I never really had the time to work on it because we were to busy having fun and chatting, but that was the day that I discovered the chips on his upper lip. I tried fixing it, but no matter what I tried I still was able to see the chip and it was a thorn in my eye. So i removed the old face-up and gave him a whole new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.