Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bentley & Bailey: The beginning




Picture info:
Bentley is an Asleep eidolon Alex and belongs to me
Matt is an Akagidoll Ban on a DOD body and belongs to me
both their face-ups are done by me
Bailey is an Angel studio Kana and belongs to Vejitadmc Face-up by soft poison.

The story behind the picture: This is probably my first long photostory. I have done short ones before, but never one on this scale so please forgive me if there are a few flaws in there somewhere. And I have to admit that I had a loooot of help from Vejitadmc Without her this would have never happened. This story show you the very first time Bentley and Bailey meet. Text are taken from the rp that Vejitadmc are having. I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.