Sunday, January 12, 2014

Watching the sunset

Paisley looks a little wild in this picture. I had an off day with his hair and kept fighting with it. 
But I still so love the back ground. The orange light of the early winter sunset. <3 p="">
I really did have a great time at this shoot. Even though Paisley's hair was not cooperating with me at all. I went to this beautiful location (and old jewish war graveyard in Zaltbommel NL ) with one of my very close friends. The sunset there surely did make up for the freaky ghost like blobs we got in out pictures at times. XD

Paisley is a Souldol Jang Hwa on a resinsoul body and belongs to me
Faceup: Default

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.