Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cat is coming home

O       M       G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is coming, he is finally coming!!!!!!
You can not believe how happy I am to finally tell you this.
My new boy Cat is on his way home.
It took a very  long time for him to get shipped. There were some problems with the postal service due to the Christmas and new year festivities. It was so unbelievably frustrating that it took so very long, but last night I finally got word from his seller that he was in fact on his way home.

Cat was actually a character that was not planned, and certainly not a character I was on my wishlist. In fact, he is a totally new character. But one I have come to love already, and he ain't even home yet! *oops*
But when opportunity came knocking I could not pass it down.

Cat will be a Resinsoul Feng on a 60 cm resinsoul male body. He has eyes which have been modded to dreamy eyes and he has fangs modded onto his lips.
I already have so much plans for this boy that is is really hard for me to hold them back and not tell you anything just yet. There is probably only one person who precisely knows what he is gonna be like. And I am going to keep it that way for a little longer. * I know I am mean *
But I wanna surprise everyone a little when he gets home.
So... I would say... If you want to know more about Cat? Stay Tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.