Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Aiden is here!!!!!

The mailmal came by my house today to bring me Aiden's head.
So I grabbed Patch right away to tear of his head and replace it with Aiden's.
And since they are brothers, they will just have to agree with me ;)
Yes they share a body for a while... until I have the money to buy one for Aiden.
It was then I found out that Patch and Aiden are two differen colors resin.
Aiden is more pink that Patch who is more yellow.
And also... Aiden's head is a size smaller that Patch's.
Which meant the wig I had in mind for Aiden was way to big... and I needed to perform a wig switch between the brothers.
A whole afternoon with pastels  and MSC and I did my very first male face-up was done.

Enough talk....
Here are the pics.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.