Sunday, September 25, 2016

Face-up Commission #74


Picture info:
Mold: Little Monica Crow
Owner: Think Pink

The story behind the picture:
This is the fourth and thus last of the four face-ups I did for think pink.
And after all the cuteness level I thought I would do a face-up with a little but more spunk. Make him more sassy with some amazing manly brows and a darker colors.
And he looks amazing with all of it.

It has been such a pleasure and fun experience to do these face-ups for Think Pink. And via this way I would like to thank them for their trust in me and my skills, so... Thank you! <3 br="">
Like the other three this handsome fellow will be up for sale on the shops website very soon.
Now, I can't press it enough. There are only four heads, and all are unique. There will not be a second one like them available. So if you want this handsome face, or any other the others. Keep those eyes fixed on the website. Very soon they will be up for sale, and sold out, is sold out.

Click in the link below to visit the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.