Monday, August 8, 2016

Ladybug


Picture info:
Daniel is an Illusions spirit Gino

The story behind the picture:

I found this ladybug in my windowsill. Unfortunately I was to late so save it's life and set it free.
It was in such pristine condition I thought it would be a lovely addition to my Warlock's (who I am saving for btw) cabinet of magic things and ingredients. So I popped it in this tiny little glass vial.
Afterwards I was playing with Daniel's hands a little. I love playing with those jointed fingers of him and the image of him holding that vial was so cute I had to take a picture of it.
I can so see him finding a ladybug just like I have and than saving it in a vial for his son Sammy to shown him and teach him.
Yes Daniel may seem all evil and dangerous, but he does have a soft side the size of his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.