Friday, July 3, 2015

Keiji


Picture info:

Keiji is a lati yellow sunny and belongs to me
face-up: by me

The story behind the picture:

A few weeks ago I received this utterly cute little guy.
Yes..... he is a lati yellow sunny. please don't fall off your chair from the simple fact I now own a tiny. hihihi
I know it's a shocking fact, and honestly I never in a million years would have thought that I would ever own such a small doll ever again.
WAAAAAY back in de days I used to own an orient doll tiny, but sold her as I could not bond with her. But when I got a chance to own this cutie I jumped right on it. That cute little face just pulled me in and I knew I had to have him.
Unfortunately due to the fact of no clothes and no working brushes for his face-up I had to delay introducing him to everyone.
But his clothes came in yesterday and I did his face-up a few days back and I am absolutely in love with this little guy.
Something I never would have thought I would be able to say.
I love a tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.