Sunday, April 19, 2015

Joshua


Picture info:

Joshua is a Leekeworld Luke and belongs to me
Face-up, clothes and jewelry: by me

The story behind the picture:

"Wait....... that's Alex!!! Why do you title this picture with a different name?"
is this what you are thinking?
You are right.
I recently decided to re-shell Alex into another mold for which I am saving up for. Alex's character outgrew this mold, so that made it time for a re-shell and a new character or this absolutely Adorbs mold.
You really did not think I was going to sell a leeke doll right :P NEVER gonna happen hihi
But I found I had the perfect Character sitting right in clear sight of my brain.
And that... Is my cutie and clumsy Omega wolf Joshua.
New clothes new wig, new eyes and Voila.... I bring you Joshua hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.