Sunday, February 22, 2015

Three out of five


Picture info:

Kai is a luts winter event head '11
Jay is a Dollfamily H Zhuang qi
Jules is a dream of doll Code 2
All dolls belong to me
All face-ups are by me

The story behind the picture:

Three band member out of five. I have had my band complete not for quite some time. ( yes number 4 and 5 are also already in my possession, but didn't feel like dressing one for the pic >.<' and one does not have his own body yet.)
And although I have had them for so long I never even made a picture with more than two of them at the time.
I felt it was about time I changed that.
So here is three fifth of Rebels Ruin.
FLTR
Kai (drums), Jay (lead guitar) & Jules (vocals)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.