Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Crappy Pictures can still be cute as hell


Picture info:

Bentley is an Asleep Eidolon Alex and belongs to me
Face-up: By me
Koda is a Luts Senior delf bory and belongs to: AmariexCiryatan 
face-up by AmariexCiryatan

The story behind the picture:

I had such bad lighting during this shoot that they all turned out utterly grainy and dark. No matter what I tried it kept looking horrible. So I decided to throw some filters over it and this is what came out. A somewhat decent picture. No it's not my best work, but I love the posing so I had to share.

This is also the moment I think I should tell everyone Bentley has a third story line as of now. XD Which is kinda funny as he is one of m most innocent characters of all. He is the only doll I have who has 3 story lines. And I love every single one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.