Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Groupshot 17




Picture info:

Dolls in this picture belong to:
Me ( kyanara )
AmariexCiryatan
dragonwings236
rasilverstorm
Vejitadmc
Lavandula-BJD
VampierDraakje
yasminBJD
devilishxlianneke
AzumiXVampire
PinkHazard

The story behind the picture:

This is the group shot of the meet of last Sunday.
Which was a B-day party for my best friend AmariexCiryatan and was held at my place.
So may awesome dolls together taking over my blankest chest in my living room.
There were so many I was doubting they would all fit for the groupshot, but we made it work with some dollie stacking skills.
35 dolls in this shot! Wooow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.