Friday, May 23, 2014

Cutiepie is back

For my birthday this year my best friend gave me this absolute cutie. He is a Hujoo Yomi boy.
I already own a Yomi boy who is named Dex, and I have been saying for more than over a year I wanted a second one as a companion to Dex. (p.s. Dex had nt always been Dex, when he first came to me he was Blaze) And if I ever were to get my hands on a second yomi I would Bring Blaze back.
But the disaster struck. Hujoo stopped producing the Yomi white skin boy, And I even believe they stopped making the Yomi completely. And my dream of ever owning two of these cuties went up in flames right in front of my eyes.
That was.... until my best friend came home after a long trip, bringing back a little present for my birthday.
I can honestly tell you. I cried my eyes out. Never would I have thought I would ever own a second yomi and poof, there he was.
I am overjoyed and feel so spoiled, and I can never thank her enough for this amazing present.

A face-up later and here he is. Cutiepie Blaze


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.