Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trading is Cool

Or atleast I think its cool.
Why?
I'll tell you.

A few weeks ago my best friend Amariexciryatan pointed a sales thread out to me on DOA. It was a Resinsoul Mu head in white skin. I have been wanting to own a Mu for some time now for one of my oldest characters. Originally i wanted him in green, but I changed my mind, not really feeling all to at ease with that color. And when this sale crossed my path I was excited. But fact is. I did not have the money to by it. That is..... until I saw the seller was open for trades. So I contacted the seller and after a new messages back and forth it was done. I would make her some custom clothes and she would send me the head. After buckling down for a few says, sewing my ass off, and a week of waiting for the head to arrive.... he is here!!!!!!
That.... is why I love trades. You can get really lovely things when you just give it a try.

His name is Gideon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.