Sunday, December 15, 2013

Torn

My god......
Choosing a character for a doll has never been so hard.
But before I go all nuts on you about chara's Let's start at the beginning.

I am a HUUUUUUUUGE Leekeworld fan, which is kind of bad for me because they stopped producing dolls all together. I am lucky that I have three beautiful Leeke boys at home. And then came the news, Winter event at leeke. And only for this winter event all dolls would be available for order just for a limited time. Ofcourse I could not let this chance pass. So I choose this beautiful head that I want to order. The Leekeworld Xion.

And then came the hard part. Choosing a character to go with the head.
I first started off thinking I could make him Kaleb. Then came the thought.. But what about Kai. He could be Kai too.
But But But, Bentley is so alone, why not make his best bud Matt out of him.
So many chara's that I would love to own.... Sigh
And now I am torn. I have no idea which chara I want most. Which chara would fit the mold best?
I have no Idea and I am totally lost. Sometimes the life of an owner can be so hard.
If only I could make up my mind.
Let's hope and pray I will be able to do so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.