Monday, July 22, 2013

Nightime church ruin shoot with Aiden

A week ago I visited the church ruins in Ammerzoden, with a close BJD friend of mine.
We went at night as the lace it just magical at nighttime.
And since it was a church and we were on holy ground I took my angel boy Aiden along with me to shoot some pics of him.

There are two of the most beautiful ones I shot


There is always a light in the darkness,
You only need to find it.
No matter how small, no matter how weak,
It is there, waiting for you to come and find it.

My light in the darkness, Aiden


My Demon Hunting Angel boy. I just LOVE the look he has in his eyes. So serious and intense. Telling you that he will kick any demon ass back to where it came from, no exceptions. A real Badass look, IEP! Normaly he is such a sweet boy, but not when he is on the hunt. And I am so glad I finally get to show that!!!


And just and absolute cute shot, I just adore the confidence he shows, but still is that kind and sweet boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.