Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Commission: Fairyland Littlefee Flora white skin

Today I colored up Phyllis her face-up.
Her former face-up was one colored and pretty boring.
I wanted her to be able to wear her white-purple wig and her teal wig. And with her current and now old face-up she could only wear her light brown one.

As since she is a Ghostly girl that changes her haircolor as she pleases, just one color wig was not sufficient.
As you might see this face-up is a splash of colors, to fit all her colorfull wigs.
What colors did I use and where? Whell here's a little view over.

Eye make-up:
I used four colors in her eye make-up, Black, Light blue, purple and light pink.
Dots:
She has three dots under her right eye and three above her left eye. These are purple, blue and pink. To match her eye make-up.
Lips:
I really love her with really outstanding red/pinkish lips, so she got those again.
Eyebrows:
Her eyebrows are also a mix of colors. I used salmonpink, purple and blue for the hairs, and a soft pink hue over it.
Freckles:
These are plain light brown freckles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.