Thursday, August 9, 2012

In love

It has been a while.
Over the last few month I did not realy find any new dolls  that I would once like to own.
But last night I was looking at the Hujoo site.
I never really looked there since I never really like the heads of the hujoo dolls.
Untill I found this one special beauty.


She is a Yomi mold, and just look at the cute face. *swoons*
I already have a fantastic idea about what to do with her, what to make of her.
I am not gonna spoil anything, so I am gonna keep my mouth shut about what I have planned for this girl. You will just have to wait and see, hihi.
I can not wait to get my hands on her.
In about three months I'll be able to buy her. First gotta pay some other stuff and then I;ll send evey single penny I have got on buying her!

Yes, I know she is not resin, but still, she is just to cute.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like hujoo that much, but this one is really cute! What an adorable face she has ^-^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I never really lik ethem eigther, but this one... I;ll gladly make an exception for hihi

      Delete

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.