Thursday, May 17, 2012

Change of plans, change of Name, New Name for BJD Face-up Commision shop

As some of you might have read in earlier posts is that I have opened my very own BJD face-up Commision shop.

I tought I would do good to give my face-up commision shop a unique name. And I named it Enchanted Roses. But as the time prrogressed and I got used to the name, it kept feeling more and more wrong.

So I decided to throw that name into the trashcan, and keep the name I already use for this fabulous BJD related Blog.

I also changed the link of the website to

Seeingitcreative.simpsite.nl

Come and take a look!
I have no doubt you feel right at home there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.