Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A New Camera is Coming

I have been working with my current camera for about 5 years now I believe.
Which has been a long time, and I have made thousands of pictures with my trusty camera.
But there comes a time in everyone's life you need to evolve and invest in a better camera, an newer camera.
And that times has come for me now.
I still really love my current camera, but I feel he is not able to keep up with the things I need right now.
I will not throw him away!! No Way! I could never do that. My Old trusty camera will be my backup camera, in case my new one breaks down. It's technology, it could happen.
It has happened to me in the past, so why could it not happen again? Right?

My current trusty cam is a Fujifilm S1000FD




















Back in the time when I bought this baby, he was Highly recommended and one of the best camera's I could get my hands on. And I NEVER regeretted buying this baby. Next to being a very beautyfull camera, he can do a lot! Not as much as the camera's can now, but he could do a lot compared to the camera's 5 years ago.
I have had a lot of camera's in my time, but this one is probably my favorite.

It took me a real long time to find out what camera I wanted next. I knew the time was coming to buy a new one, so I thought I should take a good look around at what the compagnies are producing now wnd what would be just right for what I want in a camera. I have looked at Nikon, Canon and even considered SLR and digital camera's.

For a long time I had set my mind on an SLR camera. But now I know it is not for me.
I can not see my self walk around with a big bag, five different lenses, constantly changing the lens. Cause I like to take very various kind of pictures all in the mix. No I can just not see my self work with that.
And the digital camera has evolved so much the past years I do have a choise.
So I chose Digital and after that I found THE perfect camera.

I am staying FUJI! :D
The camera I am getting is.........l drum roll.........
Fujifilm HS20
























Now I only need to go to the store and get one!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.