Monday, February 20, 2012

New Withdoll Girl

I just heard withdoll has released a new girl.
Her name is Rachel and she is a MSD (41cm girl)
When I first saw this picture I thought that she was an SD doll (60cm)
So you can understand that I was really schocked to read that she was just 42 cm tall.
I really lover her face. She has a really grown up face. Where most MSD dolls are younger looking. Like early teens.
I am not to fond of the teeth in her mouth. They distract to much attention away from the beautifull face she has.

Here's a link to the Withdoll page

I can not post a picture of her on my blog, they disappear after a few hours...
If you want to see her, you can do so by clicking on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.