Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The New Aiden

Last week the mailman brought me back my two little men.
Both Patch and Aiden have been away for a bit to get a new face-up made by Amaranthe-Arts.
They both are so pretty now. And ofcourse I need to show them of a bit!

First up is Aiden.
This is what he looked like before he left.

The Old Aiden

The New Aiden








You probably want to know what Patch looks like right now.
And I probably am going to anoy the crap out of you by saying this.

You are just going to have to wait.

Patch is currently waiting for his new oufit. And when I do a shoot of his new look, I want it to be the complete new look. face-up and clothing all together! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.