Monday, December 12, 2011

Exciting new idea's and plan's

In just a few days a whole lot of things happend in my BJD world.

First off...
I decided it was about time I would send out Patch his head and Aiden his head to a profesional Face-Up Artist, Amaranthe Face-ups. (click on the link to see her beautifull work) I have been anoying myself a biut lately about Patch his face-up... His cheeks are just a bit toooo red and I really hate the dark line they put on his lips. Looks like he just drank chocolate milk if you ask me. And after his nosedive, he really needs a new one.
And welll lets face it... I am not a total disaster when it comes to male face-ups and that is why Aiden will be going to.
I am so excited that she is going to do two of my dolls!

The other things that has struck me in the last few days are idea's for shoots.
I am BRUSTING with Idea's for shoots. It's insane. Curently I am working on two shoots. But for that I have to make some props and some clothing. It might take me some time to finish all the work I have planned but I love doing the work.  And ofcourse I will be sure to make Tutorials for all of you for the things I made. So  that if you like them You can make them youself.

Speaking of Tutorials...Who here is into Steampunk?
I know I am!!
And that is why I decided to make a Steampunk belt pouch for Yo-sd dolls. So I can easily take one of my Yo-sd girls out when I am in steampunk costume.
I made a tutorial of how to make those bags. And it will be posted on this blog as soon as I can make it happen.

And then there are meet-ups with other BJD lovers. I always love to see other people who are just as enthusiastic about these marvelous dolls as I am. And I love to see other dolls. (ofcourse I do)
And iwth just a little bit of luck I will be doing two meet-ups this week. One is for certain. I am going to a BJD friend of mine. It's a two person meet up.. But those small get togethers can be really fun aswell. And I am hoping to join a bigger meet-up this saturday. That one if not for certain.
Be prepaired to see some  pictures of those meets popping up here!

Last... but defenatly NOT least.
Shopping.
Yesterday I did some shopping for my two big males. I thought Aiden and Patch deserved some new clothing. Every doll I own ( except for bunny sniffels ) has atleast two outfits. So Patch and Aiden could not be left behind. And I ordered them new clothing.
For patch I ordered a fantasticly amazing shirt on etsy.
Click on the link below to see the pictures enlarged and got o the page of the seller who makes this amazing shirt.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/83699230/turtle-neck-vest-with-hood-multi-style

Aidens new set I found on Ebay.
It's from Nine9 Style. I really love this brand! Almost everything My guys wear is from this brand.
Click on the link below to go to the Ebay listing of this article
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hood-zipup-sleeveless-T-shirt-black-white-BJD-70cm-SD13-msd-superdoll-/250889565175?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4836262259661310636

And then there is this really last little thing I really want to do.
And that is telling you I am looking for fun new things for my blog.
All BJD related ofcourse.
I am not sure just what it will be, but I am working hard on it.
Keep an eye out for new things here.

As you can see a whole lot has happend and there is a whole lot I have planned.
Did I mention I really love the BJD world?
If I didn't I think after reading this post you will not doubt that for just one second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.